Èlite me slatted base
Single multi-layered beech wood slatted base with a 60x35 mm. Cross section frame; the 36 x 8mm slats (25 x 8 mm in shoulder area) are joined in pairs to the frame by means of flexible joints in rubber. Thanks to their exceptional property of horizontal and vertical orientation, it allows complete adaptability to the anatomy of the body which lies on it with no squeaking and no noise.
In order to increase comfort while resting, the shoulder zone has special, high-absorption slat-holders. This leads to the shoulders being “hugged” in a natural and comfortable manner.
The lumbar zone is equipped with sliding stiffness adjustors in order to be able to customize the slatted base according to the user’s weight and sleeping habits. The slatted base can be inclined in the head, lumbar and feet areas with a four joint electrical movement, by means of two independent low-voltage motors (24v d.c.) With remote control. The two slatted bases can have synchronized movements.
· 2 Super-silent low-voltage motors (24v d.c.)
· Mobile head section with a hinged movement in the cervical zone.
· Emergency lowering device in the event of electrical black-outs.
· Rigidity regulation in the lumbar section.
· High-absorption shoulder zone